2021 Open Enrollment
Welcome to the Whitman County Open Enrollment page. This years benefit's fair will be presented virtually and most of the documents normally provided on paper are attached here for your convenience.
- Please contact Human Resources at 509-397-6205 with any questions
- Review required notices below
- Review rate sheets (below) - Final out of pocket expenses are determined by Human Resources
- Follow the instructions in SIMON Employee Self Registration Instructions
- If you will be continuing your FSA, HSA, VEBA Family Attestation or Waiver of Coverage, you must re-enroll.
- FSA, HSA, VEBA Family Attestation or Waiver of Coverage documents must be uploaded in SIMON
- For additional information and a screen shot of the main SIMON page, click the SIMON link or click here
- Ancillary Coverages - Includes annual notifications of Health Insurance Marketplace Coverage Options and Your Health Coverage, Medicaid and the Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIPS) offer Free or Low-Cost Health Coverage to Children and Families and Notice of Special Enrollment Rights.
- Blood Borne Pathogen Training - if you have been advised to take this training
- Creditable Coverage Disclosure Notice
- Non-Benefited Employees
- Notice of Special Enrollment Rights
- Prescription Drug Coverage and Medicare @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
The Standard Voluntary Plans
Plans offered from The Standard are chosen at new hire or Open Enrollment through SIMON.
Whitman County provides a $24,000.00 Employee Life Insurance plan and a $1000.00 Spouse Life Insurance Plan.
The Standard Group Buy-up Long Term Disability Plan - The WCIF plans have a built in minimum coverage Long Term Disability Plan
Aflac is offered through payroll deduction. Signing up for Aflac is completed through the Whitman County AFLAC Representative.
Contact Information: Aaron Olson
Nationwide is offered through payroll deduction. Signing up for Nationwide is completed through the Whitman County Nationwide Representative.
Contact Information: James Merchant
Life Flight is offered through a one time payroll deduction. Renewal is done annually in the late Fall
Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - 800-777-4114
First Choice Health - Free and Confidential services with 24/7 Access
Access to convenient PRIVATE VIRTUAL THERAPY - anytime, anywhere!
EAP website: https://www.fchn.com/Members/EAP
Contact EAP for support with:
Family Support Services: Crisis Support, Parenting Resources, Child and Eldercare, Education Planning and Referral Services
Health Services: Wellness Promotion, Health Risk Assessments, Anxiety/Depression, Drug/Alcohol Issues, Nurse Line
Life Changes: Home Ownership, Legal Advice, Financial Advice, ID Theft and Fraud Resolution