How do I obtain an application?

Applications are only accepted for open positions. Resumes are not accepted in lieu of applications but may be included in your application packet. Application requirements vary. 

Please read carefully any specific requirements for the opening in which you are interested. Applications may be obtained at Whitman County website or at our office: 

Human Resources
Whitman County Courthouse
400 N Main Street
Colfax, WA 99111


Monday through Friday

8 am to 5 pm

Show All Answers

1. Do you have to live in Whitman County to work for the County?
2. Is there a Union?
3. Are there cost of living adjustments (COLAs)?
4. Where are open positions posted?
5. How do I obtain an application?
6. How do I submit an application?
7. How long does Whitman County keep my application?
8. Can I turn in my application and resume by email or fax?
9. I mailed my application on the closing date. Will Whitman County accept it?